CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.11.2008

Today I found out from my sister and my mom should be coming (Its PLANNED) to come out here July 2-July 9th!!! Basically 24 weeks until they are out here. My mom knows that I am working out and trying to lose weight. I even have mentioned it to my sister as well but I am not going to be sending any pictures of progress at all until they come out. :)

I am excited. Its the first time my sister will have come out here since my wedding (7 years ago) and my mom (3 years) so that will be nice to have them out here. I think we are going to plan on going to the beach one day. :)

Anyhow I am really excited and everything. I was talking to my mom this morning about attitude and etc. It drives me insane anymore that people are always making excuses cause I am the queen of excuses and I left them out the door!!!!! :)

Well I can't wait to see the shock on their faces!!! To a new me!!!!

0 comments: