CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.20.2008

Break Free ...??

What are we working toward? Do you have a date in mind? Sometimes I have no motivation to do anything. The scale is taking too long to show the results I want. Its like when I go to the gym, I expect to see results immediately in my ol' noggin. So here are a few things that I am using as "spring/ summertime goals or things to work toward though this is a LIFESTYLE I want to develop into.

  • 9 weeks until my 7th year anniversary
  • 16 weeks until my 27th birthday
  • 24 weeks until week with my family (4th of July)
  • 31 weeks until our big camping trip at the lake
I keep trying to keep these goals in my mind and focused on them so that I make EVERY workout count, every bite of food count. I need to lose this weight for more than these things but these things are motivating me. I want to get healthier and prepared for a baby. :)

My life goals:
  • I want sexy arms, sexy abs, legs that I feel like I can wear shorts, capris, & skirts ...
  • I want a healthier lifestyle to help me add years to my life I want to have a more active lifestyle ...
  • I want to be a great example for my family and my future children ...
How do I plan on getting here? I plan on working out 5-6 days a week, watching the food that I eat, being an active part of PnP to help myself and be an encouragement to those around me. Will this be hard? Yes, I am sure that I will struggle just the same as everyone else struggles but I know that this is what I want to do and I want to be healthy, I want to be active, I want to do more in my life! Hiking, biking, swimming, camping .... I want to have the life that I long for :)

0 comments: