CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.19.2008


Sometimes we all get frustrated with the scale. There are so many things that can make it move either up or down. I can say that is how I am feeling today. I jump on there to see a "gain" but I am trying to remember that I am doing ST right now so I need not worry too much. My TOM is coming up closely. Most girls have been trained to think that they have to "weigh" a certain amount. I am trying hard to get that out of my head. I am worried about how my clothes fit, what the mirror says, what my husband says .... I am trying hard but it does effect me. I ask "do you think I need to lock up the scale"?

On another note, my sister all of the sudden has decided she wants to do something about her weight, going to the gym and etc. Should I be happy? Yes. I struggle with this. I am happy as that she is doing something for her health. On the other hand, I get so tired of not being able to do something without having her copy me. I am not joking when I say this but she will cut her hair the same, she will dye her the same, try the same kind of clothes (even if they aren't her style). So while its nice she is doing something again I just feel like "here we go again"!! I can say that I hope she does it for HERSELF and not for someone else. Am I crazy to think this way? Maybe its just the "sister competition" thing but it just bothers me.

Update on my HRM. I love it!!! Yesterday I was able to see how many calories I burned. So much more than what the treadmill said or the plug in for the sparkpeople. I am so glad that I invested in it. Its nice to know the ACTUAL calories burnt! :) I love my new toy/ gadget!!!!!

0 comments: