CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.07.2008

Scratch out Bloomsday

I have had my heart on the table with the thought of me and my sister getting together for the Bloomsday run in May '08. I was just really looking forward to a "sister weekend". We haven't had this since well I was maybe 16 years and I thought it would be fun. Today I got the email from her saying she didn't think that she would be able to do Bloomsday because of money & etc. She said "Let's do it again some other time ..." Anyhow I kind of had this idea it would happen but I am still disappointed! I just have a hard time with this because I was trying to do something special for us. Something we did in the past, something we both talk about doing. It wasn't only just a "sister fun" weekend but something to help us with the one thing we struggle with EVERYDAY together ... our weight.
Sigh ... Another time, another place!!!

0 comments: