CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.27.2008

Challenges, Commitments ...

When you hear these words what do you think of? Probably something that has to do with fitness, diets or something? You are right. I am thinking of the challenges that I am in and how I am working hard on getting myself Phit n Phat! :) I was thinking about what can make us stall on our weight loss!! Honestly!!! Is it just a bite of cookie here and there? Those bites, licks, tastes could absolutely stall our weight loss!! Remember everyone ... you are only cheating YOURSELF! By doing this, you wont get the results you want, you will be getting disappointed, maybe even not having any motivation to move forward. So only way to do this is to take it SERIOUSLY! Commit to yourself for a certain amount of time and you will see this WONDERFUL reward ahead of you.

The other day I had leg workout and I was FEELING it. I am pleased only for the fact that I LOVE it cause it really made me feel GOOD! I was like "Yes, look at me. I am doing it. I am giving it my 100%."

I am going to have to work around things this week so that I can get my workouts in but I WILL get them all done. :) I have preplanned our meals and I am EXCITED! :)

1 comments:

Trish said...

I love your blog and loved the comments today! You go girl! Lots of love! Trish