CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.24.2008

Get off my back ...

Lately the stress has been resting on my shoulders. I think it was due to overtired, family issues, tom, etc. Whenever this comes up, I am quick to think .... "I WANT CANDY". I must admit that I did buy some, I took one bite and threw it in the garbage. I was like "what are you doing? " I need to stop this cycle ...
I started at the gym but left feeling good. Please hope that I don't quit what I started. I have been worried that I won't do good at the challenge. I think tom snuck up and I wasn't prepared mentally.I have had a lot on my plate lately and seems to me whenever I think I can take a deep breath that I can't do that.

I have been going to the gym a few times downstairs in our work building. I do a GREAT job leaving it all there when I am alone but as soon as people are there and I think that they may pay attention to what I am doing, I am all 1/2 hearted cause I dont want to look stupid. I really need to pull my focus together. I am planning on trying to break my workouts apart so they don't seem so intense that I can't do them and that I am REALLY giving it my all instead of just trying to get it done and over so that I can get home.

I will do this. I have the love, support and I know I have the willpower!!! I just need leave my other problems at the door and work on doing WHAT I need to do and I can DO for ME!!!

0 comments: