CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.10.2008

My little secret ...

My secret!!! I am having this competitive side of me with my family. For starters, my sister and mom are going to come down for July 4th for a week (I guess) and my sister and I are both overweight. She always wants to lose weight (just like me) but never does anything about it. She bailed on me for our Bloomsday run in May (grr). She made an off the wall comment to me the other day that I guess we just have to accept that our genetics are going to be that we will be over weight for the rest of our lives. OH I DON'T THINK SO!!! So anyhow I really really want to pump up my exercise, my endurance and get losing some weight and inches. I want to prove that we can do it. Its not impossible, you just have to do it and believe!!! So to my sisters dismay I am not going to be telling her all my hard work until she sees me. I really need to do this not only for me but in hopes that I can try to inspire my sister. My family has too many health issues right now and we need to get focused on getting healthier, stronger and trying our best. Also my DH wants to start working out as well so I am hoping that we can get slim, trim together.

I have done my homework on this. I have 24 weeks to work hard. ONLY ONE TIME during this will I be struggling and that is the week of my anniversary, the last week of the challenge but we are trying to work around it so I can finish the challenge on top :)

PS I love this picture except for my weight had a big ol' knock on my head. Like "hello ... what are you doing to yourself"! But I am now focused and doing it. I have been very active in my PnP and asking questions as well becoming friends with people who I can really relate too. I think that this time I will do it. NOTHING CAN STOP ME. I am a machine. :)

1 comments:

E said...

You have the right attitude - keep at it and don't give up!