CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.07.2008

Challenges??

Some may run from challenges but not me. Call me silly, call me crazy but I am going to jump in with both feet starting two challenges today. Okay so one really doesn't start until next Monday but I am doing the sneak preview since the last week, I will be enjoying my anniversary (hopefully be able to wear something sexy).

Challenge #1- Lose 3lbs between now and V-day. Sounds easy right? Well I lose at a slow rate and I don't want fail another challenge so I am going to be setting the bar at that. We have 6 weeks and at least one or two weeks in there we will have TOM to deal with and I want to achieve my goal.

Challenge #2-Its mainly cardio but its here to Blast the FAT!!!! God only knows that I have enough fat to lose!!! Also, along with this will be training myself for eating HEALTHY and ST. This is the part that I am MOST excited about.

So with all of that .... lets just say "LETS DO IT!!!!"

0 comments: