CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.18.2008

I got a new toy today ......


I got a new toy today. I have been talking about getting one for awhile but I have been slow to move in that direction but today I decided to go ahead and get myself a HRM. I am really trying to give my ALL in my fitness and one of the ways I need to be able to do this is by exercise and making sure I am burning my total calories. :)

So to me and my new toy ..... HORRAY! Who would have ever thought of me wanting gadgets for fitness :) I get so excited over the small things, new protein powder, HRM, Treadmill, Bootcamp (yah ... BootcamP)

Tonight, I plan on kicking butt at the gym. I am going to be trying to go back to the gym 3x a week if possible until we figure out what we want to do about a treadmill. :) Super excited!! have a great weekend planned as well. :)

1 comments:

vincent said...

im glad you got your HRM today baby.

i just want to say that is the cutest picture of you. i am so in love you baby!! cant wait to spend the weekend with you!

i love you baby!