CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.29.2008

Crazy weather ...

This weather has been crazy this winter. We experienced a flood, we have been having a lot more snow than normal. BRRR!! For awhile, we just had a FREEZING cold weather. BRRR! Its hard to get out and exercise or even go to the gym. All I want to do is curl up and go to sleep :)

Today I got this forward and I was thinking that I would love to deal with the cold freezing weather if I could just freeze off "certain" unhappy spots on myself. :) I hope you all enjoy it.

I was able to get my cardio in today. I did Taebo advanced and I wasn't able to get through it all but I did workout hard. I burned 50o calories and I was still dripping sweat when I was done for awhile!! Thats a GREAT workout!! :) I hope you all have a great w/o!!! Get lifting and sweating!! :)

0 comments: