CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.14.2008

Day 1 of 84 day challenge

Thats right!!!! DAY ONE!!!!! I am bummed that I didn't get to workout that I planned but I am planning on making it up :) I am going to try to do one day 2x cardio and then I can make up my cardio that I missed today. I am doing great food wise. I am super excited. Where or what will I look like in 12 weeks? I hope that I am down a few more pounds, maybe even a few more inches. :) I keep looking at some of the new outfits out there for summer but I AM NOT going to buy anything until after this challenge and maybe there will be another one to join or maybe I will make up my own challenge. I have a lot of motivation head of me!!!! :)

Lets do it!!!!! I know we all can do it. Just have to try hard!!!! If it was as easy as sitting on the couch, we would all be skinny, right? :)

1 comments:

vincent said...

you are doing so good baby, i am so proud of you!!

keep up the good work doll!


i love you!!!