CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.06.2008

Measurements? Pictures??

Measurements? Pictures?? This was my day today!! I had to take some pictures and measurements today for my PnP challenge. On top of that today, I took some bikini pictures! Those bikinis pictures really did scare me. I was humiliated to know what I asked my husband to do to take those pictures. (I know he loves me no matter what) but I was really upset. I want to be a hot little wife that he can wrap one arm around and it drape on.
I just kept looking on the pictures over and over and I just didn't realize that it was me. I didn't want to see it and realize that it was me. I wanted it to be someone else. How did this happen? Why did I let myself go so far? I was really upset!!!
Out of being upset, I did allow myself to eat one 1/2 of a Baby Ruth. Then I stopped and asked myself, why am I doing this? Am I enjoying this? Is this going to make me PnP? Is this seriously going to make the fat melt away? No its not!!! I am not going to let the FGT keep control of my life anymore!!!!! Brushed the FGT off my shoulder and moved on.
I got in some Taebo today. Man, it definitely kicked my butt!!! I am glad that I did it. My wonderful DH is going to be doing it with me. I am really excited over this thought. I hope that he continues to do it with me!

I know that I can do this. I know I can. I have the determination to do it and I had the wake up call of the lifetime! No more excuses!!! No more FGT. I realize that there will come good days, bad days but I will ALLOW the FGT to keep control of my life. I am the one in control!

0 comments: