CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.30.2007

Resisting the tempations like crazy .. :)

I am really pleased with myself today. Why? Because it was late in the day with a stressful week coming to the end and my co-workers (Erma included) said "Hey do you want coldstone? We are making a run." I said "No thank you" She said "are you sure? You can get a small one?" I said "no thanks" and the persisting continued but I remained strong and tough and said "no, no throughout". It came back to the office, I didn't go out front where it was until I was ready to leave and just headed for the door. Why am I so pleased with myself? Because this is something VERY hard for me. I love sweets! They are my biggest weakness to anything. BUT I am learning that I have the willpower to say no. Is it hard? Heck ya. But is it worth it? Yes! I keep my goal peeled on my eyes so that I don't get so distracted.

Well that was my NSV for the day! Nothing else really going on here! :)

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: