CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.27.2007

Went to the Gym

Today I went to the gym at lunch. I have been trying to figure out how to get my workouts in with the schedule I have so here is what I have in my head:
Monday:
Lunch- 40 mins cardio
Afterwork- 40 min strength train
Tuesday:
Lunch- 40 mins cardio
Wednesday:
Lunch- 40 mins cardio
Afterwork- 40 min strength train
Thursday:
Lunch- 40 mins cardio
Friday:
Lunch- 40 mins cardio
Afterwork- 40 min strength train
Saturday/ Sunday: 40 mins cardio


Some may think that I am overdoing it but I dont think I am. Why? If I need a DOR, I will push my 110% before I do it. Why so the next day I will be ready to go back to the gym? You ask, do I like exercise? Actually I hate it!!! But why do I want to do it? Because I want to be STRONG, I want to be healthy. I need to push myself!

I am watching the biggest loser and I realize that I have the tools, I have the resources, I just need to do it. I look at the people who are doing the strength training and they ALL make ugly faces, they are all sweaty, they are all "working" hard! That is what I need to do. This is ONE reason that I am going to the gym at night so that I can WORK HARD, I CAN GIVE IT MY ALL AND GET ARID OF ALL THE MAKEUP AND PUSH MY MYSELF TO THE LIMIT! So will you be the biggest LOSER!!! I sure hope so!

Here is a recipe for everyone to try! ENJOY!

Banana Bread Pancakes
2 pouches - Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Weight Control, Banana Bread (or any type/flavor you like)
1/2 cup - Egg Beaters (or 2 eggs)
2/3 cup - Breakstone's Fat Free Cottage
Blend in blender and then cook in a non-stick skillet sprayed with Pam over medium-medium high heat. Makes 8 medium pancakes (about 6") Turn carefully because these pancakes are very tender. May need to cook longer than 'regular' pancakes.
Nutrition Information:

Fat: 1.5g
Carbohydrates: 17.7g
Calories:126.2
Protein: 10.7g

0 comments: