CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.24.2007

39 weeks or 273 days??


So I have 39 weeks or if you want to talk in the day by day mode we have 273 days until our big camping trip! So for the least I should lose 39lbs, or maybe more. My ultimate goal is to lose 52-56lbs so I should be MUCH closer to my goal. I just need to stick with it!

I am hoping that I will be able to get some exercise in and I am not planning on making any more BIG meals for awhile. I need to curb my cooking except for some stirfrys and etc :)

Here is my plan:

Monday- "workout either at lunch or after work" for 1hr
Tuesday-"workout at lunch"
Wednesday-"workout either at lunch or after work" for 1hr
Thursday- "workout at lunch"
Friday-"workout either at lunch or after work" for 1hr
Saturday/ Sunday- try to just get some exercise during the day

As for eating, I'm thinking of "not" counting points but sticking to this:
Breakfast: Banana/ Protein Shake
Snack: fruit
Lunch: lean cuisine with some extra veggies or with salad
Snack: veggies/ dip or popcorn or fruit or something lite
Dinner: lean cuisine with some extra veggies or with salad (at least 3-4 times a week)
Snack: SF FF pudding or something like that :)

I hope that something like this will help me stick on track. :) :) I can't wait to see some changes! :)

0 comments: