CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.28.2007

Snow make everyone go crazy ..

Tonight was prove that everyone can go absolutely crazy when it snows. I don't think that people should be allowed to drive in the snow. Here is my story ..

I got off work at 4pm, my husband told me that its snowing but not quite sticking to the ground. I go to the gym, deal with traffic, think well I grew up in Idaho so now worries about the snow. I am not too concerned, should I be?

Someone along the way SLAMS on his brakes and almost makes me slid into the back of them. A few miles up the road, all of the sudden traffic is stopped on this hill called "Top Hill". Why? Because some STUPID semi tried to make it up, made people stop, people couldn't get traction to get up the hill, then idiots were too impatient, try to go around, slid, hit other cars sitting there, traffic coming up and down, no one knowing what is going on. I called 911 to let them know because I think I could have gotten up the hill but I couldn't guarantee someone wasn't going to hit me or come down the other side. Too much of a blind spot. :(
We had an officer come from Beaverton and he was first nice and then a jerk. Telling all of us that we had to move our vechiles or they will be towed so the snowplow could get through. I asked "where, how?"But he didn't seem to care. I was so frustrated as well as 50 or more people were. So I sat there until it calmed down then I just went for it. The bottleneck, cleared up a bit and I was able to get up the hill and home.

I have decided that if they are going to be an idiot and not know how to drive or gain some patience then I think they shouldn't drive. I pray that tomorrow night will NOT be like that tonight! I know that there is more snow coming but I hope that it will snow so bad on Friday that I can stay home :)

That was my evening. Fun huh? On a better note about my day, I ate great, I went to the gym twice and I am feeling good! :)

0 comments: