CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.20.2007

Will I always be the fat girl?


I feel like no matter what I do, I am still fat, overweight ..... Why am always the one that is overweight? Out of control? I defintely wasn't the underweight kid growing up, I always have fought chubbiness. I am down on myself tonight ..... Why! What can I do? Will anything really change me or will I end up being a 300lb woman?

What do I need to do? I need to control my snacks, my eating habits, drink water and EXERCISE. I am going to have force myself to make time to do this, force myself to get all sweaty and workout the hardest I can and just push myself to the limit.

My eating will change tonight, my exercise will be as much as I can do this weekend from home without my gym and then when I go back to work Tuesday, I will be going to the gym. NO EXCUSES!!!!!!

0 comments: