CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.12.2007

Family .... Is it a good thing or bad thing?

Family .... what can I say about my family? I love my family to death, please don't get me wrong but I get such anxiety to think about visiting my family. I think its because I always feel like they are judging me in some form. Either they are judging me due to they think I am trying to be better than them, they think something ... who knows? I don't know. It drives me freaking insane but it is what it is ..... I am staring at the calendar and looking at it. I see that I will be with them in a little over a week.

I can't wait to see my Grampa. I really miss him but I am apprehensive over seeing my mom and my sister. Why? Well its simple! They are on and off so much that I never know where I will be able to stand with them. Will they love me or will they be upset and grumpy? I pray that this time everyone will be in a good mood and we can get along because I love them and I want to have a good time, I just need some kind of happy medium with them.

Well ....... I was just looking at the calendar and that is my thought for the day! :) Its crazy to be in my head.

0 comments: