CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.15.2007

Weakness


Today I am not proud of. Why? I was lazy about everything. First of all, I indulged on pizza! So much that I am embarrassed about the amount! Then to top of it off, I decided not to go to the gym. Why? I guess the fat girl thinking overtook the good fit girl thinking! I am really upset at myself. I guess I should be happy that I didn't just say "well screw it all" and have 100 million more to my calorie intake and I still shopped well for the trip to Montana" But still!!!!! Why do I do this to myself!?
Tomorrow back on track, I don't think I will get to the gym unfortunately but I will eat healthy and I will get in some form of exercise tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday and then of course the gym both on Monday, Tuesday and going to try to sneak in somehow on Wednesday something before heading back to the family. :)
Tonight I did snack a bit because I am feeling a little hungry but I have decided it was better for me to go bed now and have a good healthy protein shake in the morning and start tomorrow off with a good start! Plus I wont have a bloated stomach throughout the night. :)
I ask myself this question "Did the pizza really taste THAT GREAT?" Was it worth it to indulge? Will you do it again?" My answers "Pizzicato is pretty freakin' good. Did I need to indulge? NO! My plan for next time "Enjoy ONE piece of pizza and have a salad and call it good. But better yet I will make sure that most of all, I get my exercise in."
Thanks for listening to me ramble! I am off to bed! :)

Great blog from Corinne today:
http://phit-n-phat.com/blogs/phit-n-phat/archive/2007/11/14/what-do-you-need-to-hear.aspx

0 comments: