CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.21.2007

Friends ...

On Saturday, I ran into someone who I knew when I was in Idaho. We never really were close friends but we knew each other and have talked here and there over the years. The last thing I knew she was living in New York and I found out that she moved to Oregon a year or so ago. I was so excited to see her.
So today I went to the mall, I decided to stop by where she works to say hi (she told me too) but best of all, we got to have lunch together. I was really excited about this because we got to chat some, catch up .... Its just this easiness between us. Maybe its because we are a lot alike, or maybe its cause we come from the same small place in the world. I am not sure but it was sure nice to have a girlfriend to chat with. :)
I hope that this is a start of a new friendship :)

0 comments: