CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.24.2007

Do you like curry???

Tonight I made my first "curry" dishes! I made potato & chicken curry and shrimp curry. It was really good! I was so happy with the way it turned out. :) I have never made curry before but this was excellent!

We brought dinner up to Mom and Dad's so that they could enjoy the meal with us! :) I love to have people over and "entertain". I would love to start having more people over even if its with my in-laws to help break the ice :)

I would like to start making more and more authentic foods but learning how to make them healthier. This is one thing I would like to start to do.

I have really enjoyed my days being off of work and not having the stress of my job. I really feel so much better inside. Maybe it would get a little old after awhile but for now, I am just happy! :) I am glad that I still have tonight, tomorrow, and Monday with my sweetie! But I need to relax a little bit and relax. :)

Well I'm off to spend time with my hubby! :) He is getting sick and I need to see if he needs something.

0 comments: