CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.08.2007

The little demons in life ..

Have you ever made a mistake in your life that no matter what you do or say it seems like it haunts you where you go, whatever you do? I have a demon in my life that seems to keep popping up .... I just want it to go away and never come back. They say "Forgive and forget" but do you ever really forget or is it just hiding in the background so when something makes you think of it that it opens the door again.
Its days like today that breaks my heart, makes me want to run away and never come back again. For the most part, I love my life but I hate the mistake that I made, I hate the hurt that I caused and my heart breaks.
I am sorry for making this crack in your heart, I wish my love could mend it. I know that there will always be a scar there but I pray my love is strong enough to keep the crack from completely breaking your heart in two.

0 comments: