CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.02.2008

Wonderful Day ...

Today, I spent the day with Vincent as we drove around pricing out flooring and figuring out what it is that we would like to have in our house. I am sure that we have an idea now ... now we just have to go and get it put together :)

After our adventure at Lowes, Home Depot, and Costco for flooring we went and had a yummy little dinner at Sushi Maki. This is our little place to spend some dinners together. Its become our little place. :) After this, we went and we saw the "THE DARK KNIGHT" movie (batman for all that dont know). It was a great movie ... I really ENJOYED it.

I have say something about Vincent. He is trying so hard to lose weight, to be good and healthy. I am REALLY proud of him. He is working so hard and it REALLY shows. I'm so happy and proud of him because I know that it is NOT easy to do. KEEP up the good work Vince! You will be happy that you did. Feeling healthy, skinny is so much better than the feeling of that ho-ho going in your mouth. :) I love you babe!

0 comments: