CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.17.2008

Cheers to Corinne!

I have to give a shout out to my trainer, Corinne. She has been working long hard 15 weeks on this competetion along with Lisa and Bill.
Corinne herself is just a HUGE inspiration to me. She lost over 110 pounds, has the best personality, has been a huge support, friend to me. I AM SO proud of all of her accomplishments including her starting PnP. Yesterday was their BIG DAY on their competetion .... All their hard work for a few moments of fame on the stage.

Guess what? SHE WON FIRST PLACE in the tall class! I AM so happy for her. She has definetely showed me and everyone else that if you dream it, you can achieve it. All you need to do is put it out there and work hard to get it!

WAY TO GO CORINNE! Thanks for allowing me to watch your journey as well be a part of your group of wonderful girls! Love ya girlie! You are the best!

0 comments: