CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.14.2008

It's Official ...I'm signed up

I signed up for my FIRST 1/2 marathon that will be taking place down in Phoenix, Arizona. I am REALLY excited about but so nervous as well. First of all, I haven't ran any races at all. This year will be my first 10k but other than that I haven't been in a race ... I am hoping to catch another race before the end of the year. Like a 5k or something .... Just for giggles.

I don't think I would have ever had the thought cross my mind that I could actually Jog/ Run a 1/2 marathon until I met sweet Dawn on PnP. She made me realize that I could. So I jumped on the wagon when I realized that some of my fellower PnP'ers are going to be doing the Phoenix marathon. I am SO EXCITED to meet the ones that I haven't already met in person (Trish -- she has been a HUGE inspiration to me) and see maybe a few others that I have met like Paula but get to re-unite!

I feel like I have come to a point in my life that I can call myself an athlete and a runner! I have had to learn that my body transformation isn't going to happen every night but I am LEARNING each day more and more about myself, pushing myself to new levels and etc. Now let's get RUNNING!

0 comments: