CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.10.2008

My Sister .... My Friend

I got a phone call from my sister on Thursday night saying that she needs to come and see me. She needs a hug from her lil sister! SHE DROVE ALL THE WAY HERE (she lives in Kalispell, MT and I live in Vernonia, OR) for a day with me ...... There is a lot to this story but the main thing is that is so important to me is that our relationship is on a HUGE mend. I love her so much --- She is a great sister and she is a wonderful friend! For awhile she had her own issues she was going through and sometimes she was NOT pleasant to be around but SHE has grown up, I have grown up and we are closer than ever. NO MATTER what we always come back around to each other --- we NEVER completely seperate from each other!

Here is a song that I dedicate to my sister --- I JUST LOVE IT. It fits me and her almost to a tee!

If you read this sis, I LOVE YOU! I will always LOVE YOU! Things are going to be oka. HANG IN THERE!!!!

Hey girl it's me i just called to tell you hi Call me when you get this Haven't talked lately so hard to find the time Give the boys a big kiss Tell them that I miss them By the way I miss you too I was thinking just today About how we used to play Barbie dolls and make-up Tea parties dress up I remember how we'd fight We made up and laughed all night Wish we were kids again My sister my friend Oh yeah before I forget I met someone I think I really like him I was wondering if I'm jumping the gun By going out on a limb And invite him home for Christmas To meet the family Seem like just yesterday You brought home old what's his name He had been drinking What were you thinking After dinner he passed out We can laugh about it now We've learned a lot since then My sister my friend Do you think you could come and see me sometime soon We could just hang out like we used to It's late and I should go But I can'y hang up the phone Until I tell you What I don't tell you enough Even though at times it seemed We were more like enemies I'd do it all again My sister my friend

1 comments:

~Les said...

What a sweet thing that your sis came to visit and spend the day! I always wanted a sister, it's a precious thing that relationship. So heartwarming that you always come back to each other :0)

~Les

P.S. You look HOT in that pic.