CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.17.2008

NSV for myself ...

I am down ONE POUND this week! How? I am not sure since the ice cream was screaming my name this week.

Also, I had a friend tell me today that it looks like I have lost quite a bit of weight and I am looking REALLY good. I said "Thank you" .... He said "You really are looking REALLY good. Keep it up" It made me feel GREAT cause I have been working hard and its nice to know that people are noticing. I have been working hard and I am glad that its start to show but in the same sense I am ashamed that I have let myself go so much!

I WILL KEEP WORKING HARD toward my goal! This weeks goal for exercise is to burn at least EVERY workout 500 calories and get in EVERY workout this week. This would make a complete burn of 3500 calories burned up this week. What are your goals?

Monday- FASTED CARDIO, followed by ST Arms in the afternoon

Tuesday- GYM -- This will be my heavy day for legs and cardio

Wednesday- FASTED CARDIO

Thursday- GYM- This will be my heavy arms and cardio

Friday- GYM- This will be my heavy day of legs and cardio

Saturday- FASTED CARDIO

Sunday- FASTED CARDIO but probably more of a leisure walk --- camping :)

0 comments: