CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.06.2008

Cottage or blueberry .....

Today I started in our painting our house! I am trying to do it in the mornings before it gets too warm outside. So here is a picture of me with my morning brew and painting away. HOpefully tomorrow, I will be better prepared and I will be able to get more done earlier in the day before the heat comes in. I believe I can get it completed this week (not including garage) but I think I can do that next week! Any way that I can make tan get darker for camping .........

I am REALLY thankful that my father in law extended his services. He came over to help me for a little bit this morning and plan is to come back tomorrow morning and help for awhile. THIS REALLY make a big difference. We got one side of the house done so by tomorrow we should have the other side done AND possibly the other side if I REALLY boogie! ;)

Here is dad and me --- my little painting buddy! :)

So far here are a few pictures of our progress. I JUST may go back out there in a bit and try to get some more done, I am not sure right now what I am going to do for the rest of the day.




Contrast from what it was BEFORE and what we are doing now. **The blue is the new**







The wall completed today besides the trim.








Do you think that the blue gives it a cottage feel? Or do you think it looks like a blueberry? Let me know what you think? YES I am thinking of keeping part of the color red in the windows for some sass! :)

If you have a lending hand, feel free and come pick up a paint brush and help out!

3 comments:

vincent said...

Definitely cottage :)

Thanks so much for all your hard work on this project honey! You have really done an awesome job!!

I love you baby!

Anonymous said...

i didn't notice the house! i can't get past the biceps in the 1st picture :) hehe

~Les said...

How fun is that?!? I just love the color, it's so, so, calming. LOVE IT! ~Les