CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.04.2008

Portland Marthon ....

I got an email from my friend, Carisa today and she asked if I was still thinking of the Portland Marathon. Sure I have thought about it but its 26 stinkin' miles! I mean seriously!!!!!! Thats from here to ..... Well the highway and longer. ;) And its OCTOBER 5th! YIKES!

She is planning on walking it and asked me if I wanted to join her still. I REALLY do but will I be READY for 26 miles of walking in ONE day? Will my feet be able to take it? Or will I fall over in the street? Or will I have 1000 blisters on my feet? Oh the things that will keep me up at night!

Oh the pondering things of my life ..... I need to make a decision though cause it fills up fast and I REALLY want to go --- I need to start walking my bootie!

So should I do it? Or should I wait until next year? What I am afraid of is that next year I will be pregnant or just had a baby (thats what I am hoping for anyhow) and wont be able to do it until 2010!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm telling you - razor scooter. or better yet rent one of those things like the cranky police lady in the minneapolis airport. those rock!!! 26 miles in no time baby!!!!!!