CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.11.2008

New Challenge, New Team ...

Today, we start our new challenge with our new teams at PnP! I am so EXCITED about our new team. I know we are going to do GREAT. We are trying to come up with a name and one of our team members said "Skull Crushers" though I love it --- I dont know if its 100% appropriate so I am not sure --- But it sounds so TOUGH and MEAN and I love it ---

Again I am really excited about starting this new challenge. In 8 weeks, 8 pounds .... whats not to love about it!? Right? :)

I started to think about a few things that is so GREAT about this challenge --- #1 for me is losing the weight. I really need to get off some extra pounds so the 8lbs in 8 weeks is GREAT. I have a few things coming up this fall that I would love to be able to lose some extra weight for --- one thing is my old company always has this fall bash party. I always use to have to go but this time --- I will be a guest. ONLY reason I want to go is that I haven't seen the majority of my co-workers since I left in May of this year and I would like to walk in looking 100% better than ever and have their jaws drop to the floor. Reasonable? Maybe not .. but a girl can dream, right? :)

0 comments: