CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.13.2008

Whats wrong with people ....

I swear that I am surrounded by people who are losing their minds! What is wrong with people ... do people just not stop and think about anything anymore? Do they only care so much about themselves that they can't see how they live their lives hurts others? Is there something in the water? If so, LET ME NOT DRINK IT!

I find out with the last 24 hours that my childhood best friend (I dont know what we are anymore), had a brain tumor, went and had surgery. Did she call me or call her family? NO! We finally find out and her sister and mom are on their way to go and see her. Is she freakin' crazy? YES! Who doesn't call their family about something like that? Oh wait --- cause you have to cover up a lie.

This morning, we find out that Vincent's Aunt Kay left Uncle Bob. How could this have happened when we live a block and half away from each other? Do you just walk away from a 29 year marriage and be oka with that when 5 years ago when he almost died you had a nervous breakdown? What is up with her!!! OMG!

I swear everytime I turn around to talk to someone that something is going on. People are going completely CRAZY! I am ready to go and sell every item we have, go built a hut in the middle of nowhere and STAY to ourselves. Why? Cause people are going CRAZY! And if its not the people going crazy, its me going crazy cause they are driving me CRAZY!

0 comments: