CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.03.2008

Goals Til Fall

Where did the summer go? We didn't really have much of a summer here in Oregon. We had a couple of weeks of GREAT weather but now we don't have much summer and its cold (suppose to heat up but we will see).

I have been thinking of the things that I REALLY want to accomplish before winter REALLY sets in this year. These are my personal goals but hopefully the are the ones that help keep me on the straight and narrrow. Vincent and I have been thinking of trying for another baby. BEFORE I commit to that, I really want to be a little bit healthier place in our life. Vincent is working good toward losing his weight which I know helps in other areas but since I will be the main concern, the one that has to worry about my health and the baby's health of carrying it, I have decided to try to make these changes by November-ish:

  1. Workout intensely for 6 days a week(4 ST, 2 cardio only days). I will have one week of taper week when we are camping but I will make it up by doing cardio ONLY.
  2. EAT like an athlete because I am an athlete.
  3. Prepare myself by taking the needed vitamins EVERYDAY.
  4. Minimize the caffeine and diet soda - Drink 1 cup of coffee daily, drink water/ or Crystal Light instead of diet soda.
  5. Work from the 170's to the 160's MAYBE even 150's.
  6. Work into jeans that are a size 10 or 8'is in EVERY brand.
By doing these things, I will be better mentally and physically to try for another baby. I just want to be sure that I ALWAYS put my health and my future baby's health first. I think if I go ahead and I do this that I will be okay for whatever happens.

0 comments: