CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.05.2008

Baby Blues ...

Wow .. I think I could have the having the baby blues. It seems like everyone around me before I got pregnant and since my miscarriage is having babies and having successful pregnancies. Don't get me wrong; I wouldn't wish anyone to have a miscarriage but WHY did I have too? I am constantly getting reminded somewhere; its like friends get pregnant, strangers get pregnant, emails come in our email box STILL that say you should be 1/2 way mark on your pregnancy, or we get an email today with this video for sale through Jen H. site for pregnancy and all I can think is that EVERYONE has babies or having them. But why not me?

I know that right now if I wanted too, I could have been trying to get pregnant again but honestly I wanted to get a little healthier because I didn't want to have this situation AGAIN in my life. HONESTLY, I just don't know if I could have handled another miscarriage and especially so soon!

So what is my plan? My plan is starting tonight AGAIN, I will start on my prenatal vitamins for at least 3 months before actively"try". I am going to start this challenge like there is NOTHING that is going to stop me and if I get pregnant in the 8 weeks of the challenge, I will think that its meant to be.

But REALLY how do I get over my blue blues? Sometimes its hard to put on a happy face when inside I keep saying "It should have been me ... or we would have been xx amount of weeks by now ..." Maybe its time to just focus on our life as we know it today and enjoy the time, the adventures we have had and when we get pregnant again PRAY that we will be able to hold onto that baby until we can hold that baby in our arms.

1 comments:

vincent said...

I understand what you mean baby. I feel like that sometimes. I see all these little babies all around and it makes me wish that things would have worked out with our little bean. It does make me sad too.

I know that someday though, we will have a healthy little one! I look forward to it, to have you as its mommy, you will be an awesome mommy!

I love you so much sweetieheart and I am always here for you if you just want a hug!!