CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.15.2008

Floating Away .....

Oh my! I am floating away! I think my body is going to start rejecting water ---- I should have started this gallon earlier in the day. I am trying to hydrate myself for the race tomorrow and its suppose to be HOT; not just warm but more like 104 out there! WHAT!

So I am trying to make sure that my muscles wont cramp up, that I wont get dehydrated so I am sucking down water starting at 2p getting a gallon in and I feel like I am floating away!

Wish me luck tomorrow! Run forest, run!

PS On another note about my problems or stresses in life, are they clearing up? Are they going away? NOPE .... Just one thing after another thing keep going on! UGH! Seriously people, you are going to make me go CRAZY or stick my head in the sand which will be pretty odd looking too.

0 comments: