CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.01.2008

40lbs in 12 months ....

Cris and I were talking on the boat one day and we both want to lose close to 40lbs before going to Peru or at least, be in the fittest shape we can before going. We don't want to get winded when we are out walking around or whatever! So today starts our goal of 40lbs in 12 months. This is COMPLETELY reasonable and we can do it. We both didn't want to make a goal where it would seem impossible to achieve so we made it VERY attainable. All we have to do is to obtain this goal is: lose 3.33lbs per month.

We have 14 months until the trip but we have to make sure we have clothes and outfits for the trip. :)

Here's too us Cris! We will be looking back in a year from now and be look at how far we have come!

What this means for me? I will be at my goal weight when I go. I want to be at my goal weight before I hit the borders of Peru! ;) I think that just having this goal seems easier for me to achieve as its 12 months and I am going to be doing it with a friend. :)

Love ya Cris!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go on the diet i'm on ... lol. i've lost 11 lbs in 4 days. ;) hehe

vincent said...

haha ya, i lost about 40lb the last time i tried that one :P i dont recommend it!