CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.07.2008

Oh ..... Mackafe has come back ...

Today, I woke up to my macbook waiting me to turn it on, drink a cup of coffee with my macbook in my laptop --- I am feeling like today is a GREAT day. 


We have figured out how to convert my email from windows to mac, now I am trying to get my blackberry to sync up and then I will copy over my pictures, my music and I will be pretty much be set on my new mac. I think we are going to name the new mac "minni mac or should it be mimi me ..".... Am I crazy? Oh I am sure that people could say that I am and pretty much I am. 

Now, my dream for my "Mac Kafe" will live again at least in the Scotto household. I am still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up (will I ever really grow up though?) I love to exercise but do I want to be a personal trainer? I love, absolutely LOVE to take pictures but do I want to be a photographer (childhood dream that never goes away)? Do I invest in a business loan and plan and make my dream of a "mac kafe" (Though I love this idea, would it be reasonable in my town since we have Black Bear Coffee who has pretty much stolen my idea). Most of all, I would love to be a mother, a great wife, a woman who everyone feels that they can love, be around and be a good person. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could open "mac kafe" here. we don't have anything even like it.