CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.14.2008

SO PROUD ...

Today -- my day went GREAT. I have a little NSV for myself today. I went to starbucks to get a cup of ice and I was able to walk in and ask for this and NOT get a coffee even though I wanted to SO bad. :)

I went to the gym, I did my UB workout --- blasted through 306caloies in 30 mins so I was happy about that. Tonight, I went on my walk/run with Vincent -- I burned up 276 calories in 30 mins and 2 miles. So a total of 582 calorie burn for the day! I am so proud of Vincent as well. He REALLY pushed himself and did a couple of lags of running with me. :) Woohoo! Maybe he will become a running buddy with me. **CROSSING MY FINGERS** Our next date for walking/ running is Wednesday night.

Here is my menu for the day. I am feeling GREAT about my food, my exercise today. I feel like I am in CONTROL of my day and I love that feeling.

Tomorrow, I found out that I have Jury Duty. Ugh! I was so hoping that I wouldn't get called in during my period of time on the list. My plan for tomorrow: FC in the morning with my run- 3miles, then I will get ready and go to Jury Duty. I am going to pack my lunch though I am not sure what it will be like since I dont know what it is like to do Jury Duty. I am packing some grapes, almonds and things in my purse so I will be able to eat my snacks throughout the day. I am planning on going and doing my leg workout tomorrow on the way home. :)

This is my day and my planned out day for tomorrow. :)

0 comments: