CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.10.2008

Yes, Indeed I am a runner ..

When you are running, is it that you are running to something or toward something? Today was my first time in a LONG, LONG time that I was able to run 3/4 at a full time. So my question I was asking myself was are you running to something or toward something. In my mind, if you are RUNNING TO something -- its like you are running as fast as you can to be able to get there. Like a relay or something. But if you running toward something -- you have something in mind, you have a place to go or finish and you kept running toward it and it doesn't mean how long it takes as long as you get there. Right?

I am so proud of myself today. Today, I made a BREAK through in my own fitness world. Here is a summary of my run today, first 1/8th of the mile I walked, then I ran at my snail pace but I said that its more important to get to the trail head which was 3/4 of a mile ahead of me than breaking a world record ... I RAN THE WHOLE 3/4 of a mile .... walked 1/8 of a mile, ran 1/8 of mile like that the whole 1 mile, then I ran back 3/4 mile. This is all I could do today, I AM VERY low on energy due to this tummy virus but I did it. So today I proved to myself that I am able to run at least 1.5 mile though I have to take turns .... Phew! I am so proud of myself.

0 comments: