CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.08.2008

I am a fake runner ...

Today I decided to go on my walk/ run. At some point and time when I was on this walk ... I just started to cry. I felt like I was a "loser" in the running world, like I am just a big fake when it comes to calling myself a runner. I can't run more than a couple of minutes without having to take a break, sometimes a long walking break before I can start running again. I am just feel like I am a not REALLY a runner but I just a faux runner. Sigh! Will I ever be able to run? Some people say that its more of a mental thing but how do I just break free of that? I dont know why I can't break free from it. Why was I crying over running? Maybe I was just being emotional but I am just having a hard time -- I keep asking myself why I even thought for a second that I could run the Phoenix 1/2 Marathon.

I just dont know what to do besides keep practicing, practicing ---- But I still keep asking myself if I will be able to be a runner some day? Will I ever be able to run a constant mile? Why can't I do it?

0 comments: