CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.04.2008

Snowball of life ....

It seems like lately every time Vincent and I turn around there is someone else telling us about some sort of bad news. Why? What is going on in this world? I mean seriously we are just trying to live our life .... taking things one day at a time but this year has not been a good year for Vincent and I when it comes to "good things" happening around us. Don't get me wrong .... we have had good things happen as well but we have also had a lot of crap to deal with this year. Things that REALLY effect us of individuals on our own lives. What is going on?

Sometimes, I just feel like since my grampa died there is this snowball effect and we are just just rolling down a hill and hitting a little bit of bad news here and there and making the snowball never melt or get small enough to get out of. Sigh!!! It just seems like we have had my grampas death, our miscarriage, friends getting cancer, uncle bob's wife of 29 years left him, friends going off the deep end and losing their heads ...... whatever else that I am trying to repress so I dont have to think about ....

Some days, I just want to go to the moon so that no one can call me, write me, or anything to tell me about something else. I guess I worry about the next call or something will be about Vincent's health (if I lost him, I would absoutely die) or worse yet one of our parents.

Here is to hoping that things will calm down, we will get a breather and life will start settling down again! How do I get out of this snowball of life?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:*( lol
my news isn't "always" bad lol