CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.16.2008

The Biggest Loser!

Tonight watching this and watching children follow the examples of their parents unhealthy eating makes me so sad. I started to cry because this is one of my BIGGEST fears as a person who wants start a family and to have it be a healthy one. Do you want to have your children follow your example and have the same issues that you have had to deal with? Do you want to have medical issues? Do you want to have yourself, your loved ones, your family and friends to be worried about your health and life because you choice to live an unhealthy lifestyle? To enjoy that bucket of chicken or to enjoy your favorite TV show instead of getting your exercise in or preparing your meals for the next day.

I am determined to change my life NOW. I am more determined now than I was before. I told myself that the next thing you know that I am going to be “crying or cursing Corinne’s name out loud during my workouts because I am going to make all my workouts be my LAST CHANCE workout! Remembering that 80% of losing weight is what goes in my mouth!

This biggest loser and the return of the girls from Phat Camp came just in time for me to get motivated! ☺ I have been in a flunk for a while, I don’t have a good reason, and I just have been. I am ready to change that for me, my future! I may not like all parts of the journey but I am READY to do it.

So what are you going to do? How much do you appreciate life? How much do you want to ENJOY life instead of living life? I am ready to do it. I am ready to make the changes; I am willing to sacrifice things that I enjoy sticking in my mouth to be able to enjoy my life to the FULLEST!

The things I enjoy the most about biggest loser is the “hard love”. I enjoy the hard-core part of it! I want a trainer to yell at me!!! Corinne, will you please yell at me when you see things in my diet or my exercises that could be better than they are? PLEASE!

New goal for the Biggest Loser Season! During each episode, I am vowing to do 20 pushups or sit-ups or pullins or popsquats during EACH commercial break! Am I insane? YES! Can I do it? If I put my mind to it, YES I CAN! Why do I want to do it? Cause I am a crazy :) :) Is there anyone with me on this? I got Vincent’s commitment to do 5 situps.

DON’T QUIT UNLESS YOU ARE PUKING OR DEAD! That’s my motto for this season.

0 comments: