CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.16.2008

A Great Workout!

I went to the gym right after I got excused from Jury Duty so that I had NO excuse not to go there. :) I had a GREAT leg day! I was pushing it like there was no tomorrow. I was DRIPPING sweat like a man, I was a sweaty little pig. I was so happy and pleased with myself. :) I set up my little area and had to walk to a machine, when I came back some guy was looking at my area and another guy said "I wouldn't mess with her stuff .. she is a tiger" Haha! I smiled at him .. I said "thanks". He said "well you are one girl that doesn't smile a lot during her workouts but makes a lot of mean faces and looks dead serious ....." I said "Yah, I am here to workout not to make friends during my workouts .." :) Then I went on with my workout!

I love walking away from the gym feeling like I gave it my all and I worked out like a manic. :) I JUST love it!

And I did it!!! My plan for the week! TO KEEP IT UP! I love it when I get in a mode like this ... its like "watch out boys and girls ......" Do you see this picture in the blog? I want to be like her!!! I wanna look HOT when I am a sweaty mess!!!


0 comments: