CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.06.2008

Another thought about pregnancies and babies ......

Why are they all around me? Every time I turn around there is another person who I find out who is having a baby. I keep thinking WHAT ABOUT ME? What about us? Why do some people just have to look at someone and practically get pregnant and enjoy a full term pregnancy? Granted, we have to get a few things in life in order before then but makes me then think about our little peanut. Sigh! Why did we have to loose our little peanut? We would be in our last trimester and we would REALLY be enjoying having this little wee one and etc ......... But instead its just sorrow that builds up in my heart when I think about it. Does the pain ever really go away? Do you ever forget about it? Do you ever really feel whole again?

I hope that someday that I will have a wee little one and we will be able to love them and enjoy them. I can't wait to hear the words ..... Daaadddddyyyy ..... as they come running to him as he gets home from work (yes baby you will probably end up back in the office when our kids grow older and they can talk to you 24/7 ... how will you be able to work with me and the baby and our constant chatter?)

Some day, I just hope that we will be able to enjoy the life of being parents. Not to sound better than we are or anything but I think Vincent and I are going to make awesome parents. Why? Cause we are both fun, loving and we are good people. We will give the shirt off our back to make the next person feel warm. I just think that we will be good parents and I can't wait to see what our life will make ..... I can't wait too be able to look in the back of our car and see a little car seat as we are on our way to go and get groceries, meet daddy for lunch, go to the gym (yes this will still happen). I just can't wait for all the things that people get to experience being parents. I think its going to be great (and yes, I know that there is heartache with having children ... I am not that dumb)... I can't wait for our turn.

A lot of things go through this mind of mine ...... And honestly, sometimes I just get overwhelmed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:*( srry!! but you know it will happen!! and just remember - you don't need everything in your life to be in order before it happens ... even if you did have everything perfect - everything would sill change anyway! :)