CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.26.2008

Weekend Warrior ... More Ways than One!

Okay; there are a couple of things that I am SUPER excited and proud of myself and Vincent! Okay first ME! :) I was able to buy size 10's but I wasn't going to wear them yet; but I decided to wear them and I got a TON of compliments and FELT great! I was feeling super happy and excited over it. I mean 10's!!!!! I was feeling SEXY!
I know that it had nothing to do with my 10's but on Saturday we went to Storables to get some stuff, I saw something and I got excited and the cashier goes "She is so CUTE" ... I was a little embarrassed but somehow felt good. Haha!

Second thing, I officially lost a pound! It could have been more but this weekend eating hasn't been stellar! I am not proud but I will kick butt next week!

Third thing, we decided since we couldn't paint the outside of our house, we will tile our kitchen counter top! It has been something we wanted to do but we haven't done yet (almost 4 years later). So we went and bought the tiles and started our project! OMG! I am going to put together a little story book of our project when its done.

On top of our tile project, I am RE-Doing our guest bedroom! Its REALLY starting to come together and looking GREAT! I need to get some pictures of my "finished" product and post them up here. I painted two accent walls, made a headboard with my hubby's help on cutting the plywood, put together some decorations and now its almost "spa" like! Its awesome! I am excited for my mom to come down and hopefully she will enjoy the "new" guest bedroom!

Since I still have things left to do; I have to get off and get busy! I love having a weekend warrior buddy, Vincent! You did awesome job and I LOVE IT! Thanks love buddy! You are the bestest (and yes that is a word. hehe)!

2 comments:

vincent said...

Thanks for all your hard work getting everything done this past weekend and continuing into this week! You're the best wifey I could ask for, and I love you more than I could ever show!

Also, I am SO proud of you!! You are looking great and I know you are feeling a lot better physically and emotionally!

I love you baby!!

~Les said...

Are you guys the cutest? :0)

~Les