CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.12.2008

Cardio?? A future runner?


Here is what I feel like today ---- dang! Some days cardio are a killer but I must get it in! :)

I learned that there is a race in Vernonia this summer and I'm excited about it. I think its going to be great since its my first one and its in my new town. I am hoping that I can do a little sweet talking to my hubby and see if he wants to go with me! Hehe! I am hoping that I will grow up to be a future runner. Do you think that I can be a runner?

I have been having a hard time getting in the circuit training and I am REALLY worried about Phat Camp since this has been kicking my butt so much. But on another front, I am looking forward to it cause I am hoping that I will get some answers to some questions and the whole "group" workout will help boast my self esteem! :)

Off to another day ..... MAKE IT A GREAT ONE!

0 comments: