CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.10.2008

27 Years Old

Today I turned twenty seven years old. At first, I was REALLY depressed about it because I felt like I had nothing to look forward too anymore. But when I started to think about a few things -- I have a lot more to look forward to when it comes to health, fitness --- maybe I wont have milestones like getting my drivers license or turning 18 or 21 to be able to drink legally but I have the milestone of 1/2 marathon, helping myself get fitter, healthier, and enjoying life to the fullest! I am now excited about it.
What do you look forward to for this year? Me ---

  • Phat Camp; where I am more excited to meet Corinne than Jen H (dont tell her)
  • See my best friend, Tonja
  • 5k or 10k run in Vernonia (August 16, 2008th)
  • Camping where I plan on looking sexy, tan and able to wear shorts and a bathing suit
  • 1/2 Marathon where I get to meet my friend, Trish
  • a trip somewhere and I am going to show some skin (planning)
But most of all, I am looking forward to living my life as a healthier, happier person! I am tired of hiding behind people, or baggy clothes --- I am going to be a confident woman! This is my year!

0 comments: