CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.17.2008

Family Photos ..

Today we went in and had family photos done. Why is it that when you are going to get this done that the FG comes and sits on your shoulder and tells ya all the things you REALLY dont need to hear? I had Vincent take a couple pictures of me so that I could see how I "really" looked versa the camera.

All in all, I was pretty pleased with the photos and how the they turned out. I can't wait to get them or be able to view them online so I can show all my friends and family. There is one of Vincent and I and I absolutely love it. I can't wait to order our copy.

After we were done w/ the photos, mom and dad and us went out to PF Chang's and had some dinner. It was yummy! :) I was pretty happy that I stayed in my limits besides my alcoholic beverages (151 rum kicks my butt). :)

0 comments: