CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.01.2008

burn baby burn ....

I can't believe it .... Today I found myself pushing myself ... I made myself a goal/ commitment to my team that I would burn 600 calories today at the gym. I got there -- I gave my ST my all and I did cardio. I got to 600 but I saw that I had a few minutes to make an "even" number on the treadmill so I pushed myself for the last 10 minutes and got myself a total of 727 calories burned!

For the month of May ... Its going to be a GREAT month for me.
why? Cause I am going to make it a great one! I turn 27 years this year (May 10th), I am going to work all my workouts like the biggest loser "last chance workouts", I am going to push myself to new limits .......

Yesterday and today have been a great lesson for myself. I AM A STRONG person, I need to constantly be pushing myself to the NEXT level. I am making that commitment to myself and to all of my PnP friends that I will do that!

Here's to a great month of May! :)

0 comments: