CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.18.2008

HardCore Diet/ Exercise

I took some more photos recently and I realized I REALLY need to go hard and strong on both my diet and my exercise. I can see the difference in myself but not as much as I would like too. I try to remind myself that I didnt get fat overnight so I am not going to get phit overnight as well. Its hard when I am talking about myself here. :)

I decided that I am going to have to go hardcore on my diet and exercise. I am getting the advice from Trish on food; and exercise. I am going to continue with the FNF challenge but I am going to be adding in some more pushups/ situps during each day. Also, I am going to try to throw in an extra day of circuit or ST to help myself get to where I want to be. Where do I want to be? HOT! :) Okay ... I would love to be a short Oxygen model and I am willing to work hard to get there.

I am REALLY afraid to stick my photos out there for all to see. I am sure that other people like Trish and Corinne would make nice comments but I just wanted to be so much further than I am today! I just have to keep at it.

I afraid that while I am gone to the beach that I will lose a lot of what I have gained already. I dont know why but I am really "fearful" that I will get in my head, its okay I can have whatever and do whatever I want since I have been on vacation so here is my plan for the next couple of weeks for exercise.

MONDAY- ST/ CARDIO (after work)
TUESDAY- ST/ CARDIO (drive in from home)
WEDNESDAY- CARDIO only
THURSDAY- ST/ CARDIO (drive to gym from home)
FRIDAY- CARDIO
SATURDAY- CARDIO
SUNDAY- DOR

Memorial Day Week:
MONDAY- ST/ CARDIO (drive to gym from home)
TUESDAY- ST/ CARDIO (drive to gym from home)
WEDNESDAY- CARDIO
THURSDAY- CIRCUIT/ CARDIO (at home before we leave for the beach, yes even if I have to get up at 4a)
FRIDAY to SUNDAY- CARDIO (trying to get some "walking/ jogging" on the beach and there is a hill by the beach hill, I plan on taking this once or twice in a day.
MONDAY- DOR or light CARDIO (we travel home that day)

I am working on my schedule for after I get home from the beach and I will get it up here. Then when I am at my friends place after Phat Camp, I plan on taking extra PP and also trying to get in something there even if its not hardcore until I get home. :) I just don't want to lose my motivation, my strength ..... I just have to keep training like its my last day! ;) I like to see my muscles getting tighter, phitter, stronger .... I JUST seriously need to shed some extra baggage!

0 comments: