CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.23.2008

Ol' Friends are like Ol' Favorite Jeans ..

I had a blast going to visit my friend, Tonja and her family. I haven't ever got to meet her kids just been living through them growing up via email and pictures. I haven't seen or got to hang out with Tonja since like '96 or '97. It was great to catch up. It was funny cause we were both nervous about hanging out with each other in person since we haven't done that but it was like no time had ever gone by --- a lot of things are like we were the same person. Maybe that is why we ended up being friends. In the first place -- Or maybe it was she was jealous of my silk shirt and wanted it for herself. Haha

While I was back there, we rode ATV's together --- this is where Tonja got an injury with my driving (haha --- just a scratch), we went to the water park --where we got whiplash from the 9' wave pool, we shopped and then shopped some more, we cut off Tonja's hair :) Oh I am sure that we did to get each other in trouble.

It was great to see her again and hang out. I personally feel like it "renewed" our friendship that we already had. I think we will only get closer now ... Or I sure hope so.

Tegan --- What can I say about Tegan? He is so cute and adorable yet sometimes he can drive you BATTY insane but such a cutie. He is all boy that is for sure --- Into everything and trying to figure out everything :)

And who knew a kid could have so many questions in such a short amount of time.


Tatum --- She is as cute as a bug but why wont she love me? WHY! :) I bought her a few things and she just uses me and abuses me. No love from the tater factory. ;)

I miss my friends already but I hope to be able to see them again soon! :)

0 comments: